WELCOME TO MY FIRST BLOG POST : BLOG 001



Hey there beautiful people, welcome o my first blog post of many to come. so this is not going to be a daily blog like some other ones, not that i dont want to, but simply because am the one writing my contents personally and therefore i need adequate time to really express myself. okay, so the next question hmmm...what would he be focusing on...in other words,what would my niche...well, am just here to share some of my life experiences,life coping skills,motivational talks, just to cut the long story short am just here to give someone hope because have been through dark days but i see mine as a gift and blessing...because if you read success stories of most of the successful people you hear about struggled to get to the top...



Oh..i almost forgot this is a welcome post and not a time for me to start sharing my content..,so, once again welcome to my blog... PETEHACKS...wandering why its called PETEHACKS??? ...well am peter and pete is just a short form of peter and the hacks there means what of learnt, my own personal understanding of life and life coping skills...

So if you are reading this right now this right now, i endeavor you to check back later for my real contents... i want to try and make this blog interesting and interactive..so feel free to ask questions...





Comments